Pottery Workshops – Stone Circle Pottery
Christmas Ornament Pottery Workshop
The popularity of the Stone Circle Pottery Christmas Ornament Workshop was so fabulous last year, I have brought it back for you to enjoy again this year. Get together with family or friends and create these four stunning ornaments. Even if you have never used clay before the demonstrations and easy to follow instructions will ensure your success.
What you get:
- a seasoned instructor with 24 years of potting experience
- all the tools and materials to create four Christmas Ornaments
- fox bell
- peace dove
- bird-song heart
- professional finishing of your works by Noël
- a beautiful, spacious and inviting venue where we can safely create together
- an exciting artistic experience
- an understanding of clay and the process of making
- the beautiful work you have created given back to you ready to use or gift
- a behind the scene view of the process of finishing via instagram posts from the studio
- all necessary string and beads to hang your fox bell as well as video instruction on how to hang your bell.
Finished ornament pick-up at Stone Circle Pottery, 2380 Oliver Rd. on Monday November 22nd
- A Latte Bar from Fox on the Run – enjoy your choice of specialty coffees and teas – simply delicious
- Pottery for Sale – shop for Christmas before the rush!
Stone Circle Pottery Christmas Ornament Pottery Workshop
Date: Sunday, November 7, 2021
Place: Current River Community Centre
Click Here to Sign Up on My Square Online Site!
*Due to the fact that people create at different paces, workshop participants can stay longer to finish their projects as needed. Please plan for that in your day!
COVID Safety Precautions
Thankfully, we are in a much better position now in terms of COVID. However, given that the Current River Community Centre is City property AND given that we all want to be safe, we will be following these safety precautions:
- Class size will be limited
- All participants must an approved proof of double vaccination (provincial regulation)
- All participants will wear masks
- All tables will be reserved by groups so people in your family or social bubble can attend with you
- All tables will be spaced apart in accordance to medical experts’ physical distancing guidelines
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout (or feel free to bring your own!)
With the large, open space at the Current River Recreational Centre for physical distancing, we will all be able to feel somewhat normal and have a great time making Christmas ornaments. Still, class size will be limited, so I encourage you to sign up early before it fills up!
What to Bring
- a small towel
- a small sharp knife
Please register via my Square Online site here: Stone Circle Pottery Christmas Ornament Workshop
Thanks – looking forward to seeing you all there!
Stone Circle Pottery