Stone Circle Pottery …at home
“Making Mugs with Mum – and Other Fabulous Friends!”
Online Workshop for All Ages and Experiences
Join me on Sunday May 9th, at 2pm for an online hand-building course: Making Mugs with Mum – and Other Fabulous Friends! I’ll give you everything you need to make this exciting project. Bring your Mum or your friends and family (your bubble) and enjoy the creativity of the making process.
Whether you are a novice or advanced this project is for you!!!
I’ll be in my kitchen, and you can be in yours! (Or your dining room, or wherever you have WiFi…)
Course Fee: $125
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up using the form below
- eTransfer the workshop fee to complete registration. Cost for this workshop is $125. Please note: your spot in the workshop will not be confirmed until the registration fee is received.
- I will email you with instructions on how to pick up the supplies for this project.
- On Sunday, May 9th at 2pm, we’ll meet online via Zoom for the class. I’ll demonstrate each step from start to finish, and you can build along with me. You’ll also get to ask questions. Total class time should be about 1 hour, though it may take longer depending on the number of questions people have, etc.
- Then, for the final preparation. As my students already know, building your piece is just the first step in a very long process. Normally, my students do most of these steps themselves. However, in this special workshop, you’ll have all these steps taken care of professionally, including:
- Loading and Bisque-firing each piece (10 hours in the kiln)
- Unloading Kiln and Sanding each piece
- Wax Application
- Loading and Glaze-firing (12-14 hours of kiln time)
- Unloading and Final sanding
- Delivery or Pickup
This behind-the-scenes work is actually the most time-consuming. But they are the steps you need to take to complete your project.
I really hope you can join us for this unique workshop. Make sure you pour yourself a glass or a cup of your favourite beverage. Invite other family members along as well – this first project will be perfect for kids as well as adults. It’s a fun way to take our minds off things, be creative, and take another step back to normal.
Stone Circle Pottery