Personalized One-of-a-Kind Müg
made with your sand!
Noël can also create a personalized, one-of-a-kind Müg created with your sand from a vacation, your camp/cottage, or a special place in the world.
How to Prepare Your Sand
For every Müg you order, I prefer to use 3 tablespoons of sand. But don’t worry If you only have a tiny bit… I can incorporate whatever you have.
- First, your sand needs to be bone-dry before it is added to the clay. Please dry your sand in the oven. You can put it on at 400 degrees F and pop your sand in on a tray for 45-60 minutes. This will dry it completely.
- When it has cooled to room temperature, sift the sand using a regular kitchen sifter.
- Place the dry sand in a sealed bag such as a Ziploc bag. On the bag, please write the following information:
- Your name
- Your phone number
- How many Mügs you ordered
- Where the sand came from
- Contact Noël for information about pricing, lead time, and dropping off your sand at the studio.